Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Tea: Sencha Kiwi Garden

I must be crazy. It's 28 degrees C outside (and feels like 38 degrees C with humidity and all that) and I still thought it was a good idea to brew some tea for myself.

I looked through my stash of tea and felt like it was a green tea kind of day. I've been slowly going through my big ol' tea collection trying to finish some up before I can purchase more. To my surprise, I don't have a selection of green teas anymore. This is one of the only ones left.

Sencha Kiwi Garden by The Tea Emporium was given to me as a gift for my birthday two years ago. It is one of the best blends that I have come across. The company's describes the tea as:

"Delicate Japanese green tea with the exotic flavours of kiwi and added Q10. Q10 promotes cell growth as well as stimulates the immune system."

Pretty happy that my friend have given this to me for my birthday...or else I wouldn't have discovered this wonderful tea.

So, today, this is my cup of tea!

-Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment