Saturday, October 19, 2013

Food: Easy Peanut Butter Cookies

Tonight was a baking night.

I haven't baked in a while and I felt the urge to make something the last few days...it's literally a natural high for me to put on oven mitts or something. But, putting my student laziness into the equation, I wasn't motivated to make something fancy.

That's when I came across a recipe from Kraft Foods for Super Easy Peanut Butter Cookies. No...it literally is the easiest recipe for cookies...ever!



Adapted from Kraft:

1 cup of peanut butter (I used Extra Smooth)
1/2 cup of Granulated Sugar
1 Egg

Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Mix the ingredients together. 
Form balls and place on the baking sheet. 
Bake for 20 minutes. 
Let them cool.
Enjoy.

Optional: For an extra touch, sprinkle some cinnamon on top of the cookies right when you take them out of the oven. It gives it a unique touch to them.

As simple as that, you get a fresh batch of cookies.

<3

Susan

P.S. I know you are suppose to use parchment paper to bake, but I didn't have any with me - so aluminum foil will have to do the job!

No comments:

Post a Comment